This little brick house located on a nature plot near a forest is surrounded by typical North Frisian countryside. The old village school from 1895 previously housed a classroom and a small teacher’s apartment. Many characteristic features of that time have been preserved during renovation: Art Nouveau doors, a fireplace from the 1920s or more than two meters high original windows with glazing bars. Maps and gymnastic equipment are reminiscent of the former use of the building. Different from the old school times, however, is the generous spatial impression with a 50 sqm living room that opens seven meters to the roof. The bedrooms are located in the attic: Two double rooms and galleries with four more beds accommodate up to eight people. In spring 2015 a new Finnish sauna was added.